Ways to enhance PTE Writing Skills with Journal Prompts
Writing a PTE Essay demands thorough planning, writing and revising an essay of 250-300 words. When a person has weak creative writing skills there is a chance of underperformance. The most important factor of success in the PTE is that the candidates must improve their writing skill regularly in a big way. It needs a lot of time and energy for visible improvement.
All Writing begins with ideas. A Journal Prompt is a statement that provides a starting point, or a thought. One can go for its elaboration because it serves as a great exercise for beginners. The examples to consider are writing about:
- The topics that bring happiness or become the turning points of life,
- Regrets of life,
- How to make a better choice,
- Writing a message to the future self,
- Making a list of adventures you wish to experience in life, and finally,
- Ways of improving and enriching life and so on.
Additionally a journal prompt helps to: –
- Increase creativity,
- Exercising the imagination,
- Improving the proficiency & rate of practice,
- saving time by increasing competency, and finally,
- Understanding inner thoughts and motivations
Utilizing them for PTE
It is an art to amalgamate two concepts, of Journal Prompts and PTE Writing and use them for an advantage.
Journal Prompts, have no rules, and are open to interpretation. It is easier to utilize it for PTE Training. Moreover, a candidate has to be well prepared for doing any task for PTE Writing.
It also involves dealing with diverse prompts to practice with the aim to score well in PTE Examination.
1. Change the gender of a Favorite Movie
This is an easy task. Take a favorite movie change the gender of the character. Analyze and mark how the story can be different. Also focus on ambitions and motivations. See their struggles and conflicts.
2. Seeing the life 5 years from now
This involves writing about ambitions and personal goals that a person wants to achieve 5 years from today. It is an ideal practice.
3. Confessions regarding some GuiltWriting a PTE Essay demands thorough planning, writing and revising an essay of 250-300 words. When a person has weak creative writing skills there is a chance of underperformance.
It is pure fun to make some confessions of life. Moreover, it boosts confidence regarding the writing skills.
4. Examine how your Life can be Different
List out the changes you intend to make in the present lifestyle. Also write about the events that can change the course of life. Be creative.
5. Write about a Big Fear
Write down regarding a deep-rooted fear with an aim to feel liberated. Also acknowledge the same and learn to write about the issue.
Creative practice is difficult to start but becomes comfortable in the process. There is a steady improvement in the quality of writing. Journal prompts are valuable with constant training. We present some steps:
1- Have a Prompt a Day and make a habit of it each morning.
2 – Wear the Thinking Cap and focus on Brainstorming. Also structure your thoughts during the day.
3 – Write down your thoughts.
- Have a new plan.
- Leave an idea and also work on something different.
- Put efforts in a normal manner without strain.
- Refine your writing skills slowly and steadily.
- Get proper guidance from expert trainers.
- Access quality practice materials and also do practice tests and finally,
- Evaluate your performance to encourage you personally
Teach5 works on the philosophy of bringing guidance and tips to solve IELTS and PTE. The aim is to help our patrons in a big way and boost their confidence by conducting classes, online and offline to answer it well. Please contact us for further details.