PTE TIPS: A CASE FOR NOT DEPENDING ON REPEATED QUESTIONS
For ensuring a good score the candidates appearing for PTE, naturally rely on repeated questions. Additionally, the students should have an approach to build up their skills, continue their practice, and adopt a few strategies.
Do not rely On Repeated Questions
Students must prepare as per the laid out a template or pattern. The important factor is that PTE tests functional knowledge in English. There is feedback from students and experts that it is not ideal to depend only on studying repeated questions to obtain a good score. Moreover, there are only a few instances, where candidates get a good score by preparing a set of repeated questions.
Furthermore, in the Essay and Summarizing of Written Text sections, using the faith in repeated questions will not help to get a good score.
Building a Strategy
Furthermore, a good strategy on the support of a sharp approach to the examination is crucial for success. Also, there is a need to devote time to the Describe-the Image exercise in the Speaking Section, or in the Re-tell the Lecture task, or again in the Write-from Dictation exercise in the Listening Section, downloading a vast set of repeated questions, is tough and impractical. Committing everything to memory and reaching the examination center is not sound. Also, getting a top score requires better planning and execution.
- Understand the right method to approach these tasks,
- Follow the scoring standard,
- Build your trust also by practicing different questions, as this leads to scoring well.
- Approach the exam by giving importance to various strategies and tips.
- Rely on expert and experienced tutors, who can offer insight and good advice.
- Follow their lead, and adopt the continuous practice.
- Prepare a plan of study based on the learning needs.
- Adopt better skills, and gain confidence in grammar.
- Focus on fluency, speaking skills, and vocabulary.
Thus stressing regarding covering the repeated questions is not good, but this plan, as discussed above, will lead to a better score. Good luck to you.
Teach5 works on the philosophy of bringing guidance and tips to solve IELTS and PTE. The aim is to help our patrons in a big way and boost their confidence by conducting classes, online and offline to answer it well. Please contact us for further details.